Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorced: $200,000 monthly allowance for children from him




The former couple has joint custody of their four children. The rapper will also be responsible for half of the children's medical, educational and safety expenses

Officially divorced: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have finalised the separation process that began more than a year ago. According to reports by People magazine, which obtained official separation documents, the 42-year-old influencer and Skims founder and the rapper, 45, have reached an agreement on child custody and property division.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, birth and end of a love affair

The reality star and the rapper started dating in 2012 and married two years later in Italy. After six years of marriage, the first crises began after West launched a controversial bid for US president by divulging details, including personal ones, about his family and marriage during the election campaign and via Twitter. At the time, Kardashian spoke of her husband's bipolar disorder, asking fans for 'sympathy' and calling their situation 'complicated and painful'. Then, in February 2021, the final decision. And a few months later, in December, the star asked to be declared officially single.

$200,000 a month for their children

Now, a year later, the couple has finalised the divorce. According to documents obtained by People, the two will have legal and physical custody of their four children: North, 9, Saint, 6, Chicago, 4, and Psalm, 3. Some sources, however, have reported that she will continue to take care of the children 80 per cent of the time, leaving the remaining 20 per cent to her ex-husband. The rapper will then have to pay his ex-wife $200,000 per month in child support and will also be responsible for half of the children's medical, educational and security expenses. The couple also decided to go to mediation in case of any disputes over the management of the children.

Division of their property

The couple's assets, including property, will be divided according to prenuptial agreements. Both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have relinquished spousal support. Thus ends the romance between the social and reality star and the rapper.

Comments about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorced: $200,000 monthly allowance for children from him



TikTok trends

Britney Spears and other gossips of the weekend




Instagram is about to “Free the Nipple”. What took you so long?




Jessica Wade, the feminist who uses Wikipedia as a weapon




TikTok sportsmen: profiles you should follow




Taylor Swift: Why the transgender representation in her music video for “Lavender Haze” is so important




Kim Kardashian and the ‘Forza Roma!’ style. More than football, celebrities like t-shirts




The hashtag #mascaratrend invades TikTok and the reason is incredible




Salma Hayek wears a nothing-covering naked dress on the red carpet of the “Magic Mike 3” premiere




Jennifer Lawrence: You’ll have to bookmark her look with Mary Janes for spring 2023




Selena Gomez: Is she the platinum blonde actress? This mysterious image hints at it.




Kylie Jenner: Her Givenchy necklace isn’t “controversial” – it’s absolutely tasteless




Police, rumours and Instagram account: Britney Spears asks her fans to “respect her privacy”




On TikTok, a priest claims to have seen demons singing Rihanna in hell




Doja Cat responds to criticism of her Schiaparelli show look




Is TikTok changing the way the police solve crimes?




What is reformer pilates and why are they crazy about it on TikTok?




No, Kylie Jenner’s lion head at the Schiaparelli show is not a real lion




Vanessa Hudgens shows how it’s done: This is how cool the trendy “Wednesday braids” look in the sleek look




Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian get a dig at Facetune, digital retouching app




Florence Pugh shows off her slip dress with Old Hollywood vibes – and we love the daring “nightgown” look